At BrainRx our certified trainers use intense and researched mental exercises to stimulate the brain to strengthen and build neural connections. BrainRx uses the applied science of neuroplasticity, permanently strengthening the underlying brain skills that improve how the brain think, learn, read, remember and pay attention.
*Please take note that due to the sinkhole under the Gerhard Street and Jean Avenue intersection, the road is CLOSED. Patients can reach Diabetes Care Centurion by turning into Jean Avenue from Lenchen Drive and making a U-turn just before the closed off area.
Cognitive Skills Testing and Training Centre
Who is BrainRx?
BrainRx is a pioneer and leader in the field of cognitive testing and training. In fact, we’re part of the largest one-on-one brain training company in the world!
Our programs are comprehensive. We test and train all seven of the foundational skills the brain uses to learn, read, perform, remember and pay attention.
100,000 brains trained and counting | 46 countries | 35 years of research
Our clients include:
Sharper mental skills enhance every area of life at every stage of life, which is why our clients include children and adults of all ages and circumstances -
- Successful primary, high school and university-level students wanting to perform even better
- Successful career adults and professionals wanting to perform better
- Grade 1 and Grade 2 students for a strong launch into their school career
- Children and adults diagnosed with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) or ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- High-functioning autism spectrum children and adults
- Professional athletes and weekend sports enthusiasts looking to think faster on their feet
- Senior adults who want strong mental skills as they age
- Grade 3 and 4 students in preparation for exams and high school
- Children and adults with attention struggles
- Victims of strokes or traumatic brain injuries (TBI's)
- Struggling students (of all ages)
- Cancer patients who want to strengthen cognitive skills weakened by chemotherapy
- Grade 11 and Grade 12 students for a strong launch into tertiary studies
- Children and adults with reading and comprehension struggles
- Children and adults diagnosed with a learning disability (LD)
- Young career adults looking for a competitive edge
- Recovered addicts wanting to strengthen cognitive skills weakened by chemical drug abuse
Cognitive Skills Testing:
- The Cognitive Skills Assessment is done at our centre
- The assessment takes about an hour
- Includes a 1-hour feedback consultation
- Includes a copy of the Assessment Report
One-on-One Cognitive Skills Training (Brain Training):
- All training is done at our centre
- Training takes place in a one-on-one coaching environment with a certified BrainRx Brain Trainer
- A minimum number of training hours is required from each student per week
- Training sessions are usually scheduled for 60-minutes or 90-minutes, depending on the age and individual cognitive profile of the student
Unit 5, Ground Floor
@Health Medical Centre
Tel: 012 345 1541 / 082 4488 221
Business Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Saturday 08:00 – 13:00 (BrainRx Pretoria East Centre, Lynnwood)