Diabetes Care Centurion
- To efficiently maintain and manage a Diabetes Centre with comprehensive facilities and services in a receptive environment.
- To provide and make available facilities and experts for diagnostic, therapeutic and educational services of an exceptional quality
- The members of the team will at all times strive to stay abreast of the latest developments in the field of diabetes treatment and care
- The members of the team will support and assist the patients to reach the set goals for optimal risk management
- The members of the team will strive to detect the onset of complications at the earliest possible stage and address it in such a way as to limit permanent damage to the target organs
- We will strive to make patients feel welcome and at home at our clinic and always treat them in a friendly and dignified fashion. One of us will be available to assist our patients whenever the need arise.
We are a team of health care providers dedicated to educate and care for patients with Diabetes, in the Centurion area.
Primary Team Members
Dr Christel Olivier - MSc Diabetes U of South Wales
Rona van Tonder - PG Diplom.Diabetes(Glamorgan U)
Tel: +27(0)12 664 7831
Fax: +27(0)12 664 7861
Cell: 084 581 2768
Business Hours: Mon – Fri 08:h00 – 17:00, Sat 08:00 – 111h00