*Please take note that due to the sinkhole under the Gerhard Street and Jean Avenue intersection, the road is CLOSED. Patients can reach Diabetes Care Centurion by turning into Jean Avenue from Lenchen Drive and making a U-turn just before the closed off area.
Diabetes Care Centurion
- To efficiently maintain and manage a Diabetes Centre with comprehensive facilities and services in a receptive environment.
- To provide and make available facilities and experts for diagnostic, therapeutic and educational services of an exceptional quality
- The members of the team will at all times strive to stay abreast of the latest developments in the field of diabetes treatment and care
- The members of the team will support and assist the patients to reach the set goals for optimal risk management
- The members of the team will strive to detect the onset of complications at the earliest possible stage and address it in such a way as to limit permanent damage to the target organs
- We will strive to make patients feel welcome and at home at our clinic and always treat them in a friendly and dignified fashion. One of us will be available to assist our patients whenever the need arise.
We are a team of health care providers dedicated to educate and care for patients with Diabetes, in the Centurion area.
Primary Team Members
Dr Christel Olivier - MSc Diabetes U of South Wales
Rona van Tonder - PG Diplom.Diabetes(Glamorgan U)
Tel: +27(0)12 664 7831 Emergency: 082 453 2598
Fax: +27(0)12 664 7861
Cell: 084 581 2768 Emergancies: 082 453 2598
Business Hours: Mon – Fri 08:h00 – 17:00, Sat 08:00 – 111h00